Thursday, December 20, 2012

Beyond the Veil: Encounters in Vision

Knowing and 'Wearing' Our True Worth

Hi, all!  Welcome to another post in the "Beyond the Veil" series, where I share the life-changing experiences in vision the Father has given me as a Seer in His Realm.  Every week He selects what is to be shared, and my heart was particularly pressed this time to relay the enormous value and worth He places on all of us as His children.  He's such a marvelous mush!  In Jesus' Name, enjoy!  
*******

I love the Encourager God is.  Our true sense of value and worth mean the world to Him.

As the Crystal Lewis song says,
"Remember who you are in Jesus.  He sees you as His own; it pleases Him to know that you remember who you are."

God has gently pressed that truth to my heart over the years by visually incorporating within my being our vast importance to His Kingdom's works.  In 2008, I got a glimpse of how each of our heart connections to Abba appear in His Realm.  It was breathtaking. Moreover, this experience with Holy Spirit and God's holy angels made even more of an encourager out of me.  Dear ones, indeed, we are the "light of the world".

At one time in life, however, I did used to wonder how I could maintain an honest, balanced humility in Christ and wear my identity as a princess and queen in God's Kingdom simultaneously.  I asked the Lord about the hideous downfall of Lucifer due to pride in his own appearance and giftings.  (I'd stared at the few verses of scripture on it and pretty much shuddered inside because of the struggles I'd had in using pride as a "protection".)  Basically, my question to Daddy was,

Father, how can I walk in and "wear" the myriad blessings and holy designations You've granted me as Your child, without succumbing to pride as Lucifer did? 

As always, God met my trembling inquiry with His fearless mercy - I love Him for that.
In the gentlest, most uncondemning tone He answered,
"By walking in Thanksgiving.  Ask Holy Spirit to cause you to walk in My gratitude, and you will never be fodder to pride.  My thanksgiving, in and of itself, recognizes Me as "total Source and Supply" of everything good and perfect in your life.  Thanksgiving bows the knee to Me and My goodness as Source, eternally, and it will secure you in all things holy, in My Name.  Its truth will be your shield and buckler against pride, beloved."
His words literally ignited my soul in hope and joy; I felt like I had been shot out of a cannon.  All I could do was praise...

HALLELUJAH!  Who is like unto our God Who knows the thoughts and intents of the hearts of His children, continually, and understands each and every frame of the poetry of our lives, as well as our DEEP desire to please Him?!  He is the God Who knows and understands all things; He is our Remedy forever, and I bless His Holy Name!  Thank You, Jesus for that which You have imparted to us, and bestowed upon us, and gifted us in by Your Power; for You alone are the Source in Righteousness and Holiness in God our Father, forever.

Praise to the Father, Praise to the Son, Praise to the Spirit - the Three in One!

Saints, in Christ, we have tremendous worth and value.  If you belong to Him, never view yourself in any manner other than His.  Daddy doesn't just have truth, He IS truth! Always remember that and - in thanksgiving and truth - boldly wear your identity as His child and as a citizen of Heaven; for God, Who is greater than all, says of you in 1 Peter 2:9-10:
"But you are a chosen generation, a royal priesthood, a Holy Nation, His own special people, that you may proclaim the praises of Him Who called you out of darkness into His marvelous light; who once were not a people, but are now the people of God; who had not obtained mercy, but now have obtained mercy." 
May Daddy bond His truth to your hearts as you read.


God’s Vision to me of:
“GOD’S WONDERFUL LIGHTS”
Imparted by Holy Spirit on Tuesday, March 4, 2008
(Copyright © 2008, Sharon Joy Gramling, JSM)

As I bowed down in worship in my bedroom, Angel Gideon walked over to me and touched me on the left shoulder.  I looked up and saw him, and he pointed toward the ceiling of my room. (Angel Gideon is a four-faced Cherub God has assigned to my life.  He is shining, sun-bright white, framed in gold luminescence.)  He had armor on and, in the spirit, took me up through my bedroom ceiling and through the roof of the house, up above most of the trees in the neighborhood and next to the tops of the two Whispering Pines in my front yard.

Though we faced southwest, I could see as he could see, in all four directions around me, but my eyes were drawn to the expanse near the Pennsylvania border downtown, because there were particularly bright lights there standing out in the horizon.  There were lights behind me, too, but especially towards the southwest the lights were numerous, big, and bright.  Angel Gideon said, “It’s the places where people like you are; those who Love the Father with a whole heart.”

I could see several of the Redeemed of God bowing down before Him in worship within their homes in the midst of the intense light that surrounded and emanated from them. In the expanse of the vision they looked like bright stars, and their hearts (which I could see across the miles) were the ‘center’ of their illumination before the Father.

While aloft with Angel Gideon, I saw myself below, and my guardian angels were helping other angels place feathers around the sides and arms of my body.  Angel Gideon explained that those angels with feathers (which include the Cherubim) desire to give of their feathers to the Redeemed to help maintain them in JOY.  I was very touched by their kindness but, before I could comment, my attention was back in the sky as my eyes were opened to see Holy Spirit with us.

At the same time I realized the presence of Holy Spirit, I heard the breath of Abba, and the ‘noise’ of His breath sounded like a surging, baritone, moan (God revealed to my Pastor that it was the sound of His ‘deep travail’).   I could hear Abba’s Voice and Command simultaneously within His breath, and from the breath came color... first pink billowing mist, then purple.  It was within the pink billows that I saw the hands of Jesus reaching forth to His beloved and setting them apart from the world.

“They have yielded their will,” Holy Spirit said, “now His Hands will guide them. His Hands will continually guide them, and His breath will empower them to continually surge through.”  (Holy Spirit is the Breath.)

The Purple mist took over after the pink, and His moans continued speaking... “That they might know who they are in Me; that they might ‘stand’ all the day.  That they might WITHstand.”

God told me that He breathes over us every day to keep us going.[1]  He doesn’t miss one day, and it is His pleasure to do so.  He doesn’t miss a day, not even when we sin, for it is His kindness in imparting His Breath and Life that leads us ‘back’ to Him. Amen.


“... upholding all things by the word (voice) of His power...” (Heb. 1:3)

By His word and His blood He maintains His beloved in holiness and Godly designation in His Realm.

"God's goodness leads us to repentance.  (Romans 2:4).

-------

Merciful Father, thank You for saving us and elevating us in blessing to be called the sons and daughters of God!  Thank You for breaking the snare of the fowler in our lives and literally snatching us out of the hands of the enemy, in Jesus' Name.  Amen.

Persevering in His Love through the end,
FOA





"... fervent in spirit, serving the Lord."
(Romans 12:11b)