Saturday, December 1, 2012

Knowing Our True Purpose

Welcome one and all!

Today's post is a prophetic teaching the Lord gave me back in 2008 which has, I believe, even more relevance now than it did then.  It speaks simply, yet profoundly, to the meaning of life - to why we are here.  Abba desires us to know and take our place as the centerpiece of His love and affection, just as all His dear creation knows and takes its place before Him.  How honored we are to be the apple of His eye, the very beat of His heart, and His dearly beloved!  He tells us constantly that He is WHOLLY CONSUMED in our well-being... that's the kind of approachable, loving God we serve!

One of the scripture references I used back then is 1 John 3:1, but I'm going to extend that reference to verse three, because it fully fits the times and seasons in which we now live.

"Behold, what manner of love the Father has bestowed upon us, that we should be called the sons of God; therefore, the world knows us not, because it knew Him not.
  Beloved, now are we the sons of God, and it does not yet appear what we shall be; but we know that, when He shall appear, we shall be like Him; for we shall see Him as He is.
  And every man that has this hope in Him purifies himself, even as He is pure." (1 John 3:1-3)

God bless you as you prayerfully read.


Scripture references:
John 3:16, 1 John 3:1, Mark 12:30-31, Eph. 2:10, 1 John 4:7-8, John 15:3-5, 1 Cor. 13:1-3


"You Were Created to LOVE Me"
12-7-2008

“The intimacy I had with Christ while He walked the earth I knew with no other.  But I desire to have it with you – with all My creation of humanity.  My Love is couched in the fragrance of My 'Communion' with My Beloved.  The Godhead are the ‘manual’ and ‘manuscript’ for perfect (mature) communion in trust and relationship between Me and My creation.
            Nature’s unity and harmony is exemplary before Me.  The sun, moon, air and sky (atmosphere) have complete freedom in their heavenly courses because they obey My ‘map’ and ‘plan’; they move according to My reasoning and road map for them, so their plotted course in all their expression of brightness and fascination in the heavenlies is never deterred or thwarted.  So it is in My Heart’s desire for humanity.
            I created you with a certain purpose and course, and it is in the following of that plan that mankind’s best expression of unity with the Godhead can be explored.
            You were created to LOVE Me.  That’s all and everything that I have planned for you, and no element of My creation has a greater call or purpose.  No course is set straighter, clearer, or truer to the “Heart of the Godhead” than yours. (Allow that truth to be absorbed by your spirit.)  You have but to follow My Course for the arrow of My Quiver to hit its mark.  Yield to Me, My Beloved Children, and trust that I will lead you safely to your destination through all things, to bring you to My ‘expected’ (purposed, planned, scheduled) end.  Amen.”

Now here's a really cool supplement to this word.  The Lord gave it to me to enlighten my soul and sharpen my understanding of His relentlessly loving, richly abundant, tender, and merciful Heart toward us.  So many times we absorb His word with "intellect", not realizing His true desire for us is to receive from these utterances the passionate, love-soaked, penetrating communication of His Heart in His endless mercy and steadfast approval of us as His heirs; "heirs of God and joint heirs with Christ"!


*FOCUS ON INTIMACY:________________________________________________
                                                                                            (Through S.J. Gramling - 2008)

Holy Spirit interprets 2 Tim. 2:15

The Lord says, “This portion of scripture contains an interpretation of My Heart that few are aware of, for it speaks not to the intellect, but to the heart, and sets forth the seed of My provision to My beloved, from which blossoms the fragrant flower of true relationship between My Son and His Bride; between the Godhead and Our ‘destined’ Creation.”

(“Be diligent to present yourself approved to God, . . .”)
Beseech Holy Spirit that you might know you are approved of Abba,
(Rom. 5:8; Eph. 2:10)

(“. . . a worker who does not need to be ashamed, . . .”)
and being approved, you need not be condemned or ashamed before Him,
(Rom. 8:1)

(“. . . rightly dividing the word of truth.”)
for you have been given discerning insight into God's own Heart.
(Rom. 8:15-17; Eph. 1)


May Holy Spirit appropriate the truth of every word of this teaching to your hearts, minds, souls, and understanding in Christ Jesus' awesome Name.  Amen.

God's RICHEST blessings be upon you all!  Lord willing, until tomorrow...

Smiling in Jesus,
DADDY'S GIRL


"... fervent in spirit, serving the Lord."
(Romans 12:11b)