Tuesday, January 1, 2013

A Place of New Beginnings

Hello and HAPPY NEW YEAR to you!

To all who have visited and to all who will visit and read the "Daddy's Girl" blog I say a resounding, heartfelt THANK YOU!  Your encouragements are greatly appreciated.

[I cover all of this joyous testimony with the Blood of Jesus the Christ, and I forbid the enemy or his minions any access to any of it at all, in Jesus' Name.]

Though only online since November 2012, I've come to realize "Daddy's Girl" is touching lives and making a difference for Abba, in Jesus' Name.  The blog is racing around the globe - now in 14 countries on five of God's seven continents!  Viewers and readers, saved and unsaved, are being exposed to the truth about Abba's lovely Heart and I am blessed beyond thought by every soul reading.  You matter to the Godhead, and you matter to me.  Truly.

Those of you reading this very minute at your PC or via cell phone, laptop, or tablet are all special to Abba, and ministering to the needs of your heart through the testimony of what He has done for me is what He has called me to do.

Please know that, in Jesus, I love you; my heart goes out to your pain and my joy salutes your progress. In God I glory and laugh and pray on your behalf.  I humbly solicit your continued prayers for me and this blog site that Father God will continue to use it mightily to acquaint all the world with His gentle, tender Heart.  He is on our side, always; He does NOT frown on us - He frowns only on wickedness and sin.  Indeed, He hates the sin but dearly loves the sinner.  If that were not true, none of us would have hope.  Therefore, I unashamedly bless His Holy, compassionate Name forever.

The Lord God Almighty loves you all passionately and sincerely, and He has commissioned the release of "Daddy's Girl" for your continual edification and blessing.  It is my sincere pleasure to serve Him and be a blessing to all of you.  I thank my God for you all, continually.

God willing, into 2013 we march - praising His Mighty Name!

Daddy's Girl





"... fervent in spirit, serving the Lord."
(Romans 12:11b)