Sunday, February 24, 2013

Choose to Praise Him

Good morning, folks!  It's a new day!

The enemy has tried to steal my joy today, but I'm not relinquishing it.  Nuh-uh!  Honey, I am grabbing hold of the Lord in hope and praise because I want to, and His JOY is mine for the asking because of what our Big Brother Jesus did on the cross over 2,000 years ago! 

I'm clutching His promises concerning powerful change within me, because I choose to and because He's got a WONDERFUL track record, Saints!  He's done so much inside my heart already!

I'm celebrating His day of "new beginnings" with the Glory Shield website He's mightily commissioned, because it's an extreme point of joy for me, and the enemy can't take it away.  Don't you love it when you can stick out your tongue at that bum (while wearing your Jesus T-shirt) and tell him he has no place in you?  I sure love it.  My mom used to say:

satan's mad and I'm glad...
he lost a soul that he thought he had...
that's what satan's grumbling about!

Well, my friends, to that I say - TOO BAD! I'm pushing my cap to the front of my head (just like Popeye), rolling up my sleeves and deciding... choosing here and now - today - to praise the Lord and BE GLAD!  Yaay!

Psalm 150

PRAISE THE LORD!
Praise God in His sanctuary;
Praise Him in His mighty firmament!

Praise Him for His mighty acts;
Praise Him according to His excellent greatness!

Praise Him with the sound of the trumpet;
Praise Him with the lute and harp!

Praise Him with the timbrel and dance;
Praise Him with stringed instruments and flutes!

Praise Him with loud cymbals;
Praise Him with clashing cymbals!

Let everything that has breath praise the Lord.

PRAISE THE LORD!


Smiling in Jesus,
Daddy's Girl

"... fervent in spirit, serving the Lord."
(Romans 12:11b)