Saturday, February 23, 2013

Glory Shield Ministries: A New "Song"!

I used to think my identity was in being my mother's daughter.  In being her protector and champion, you know, that sort of thing.

It wasn't until much later in life, after she died, that God taught me otherwise.  Daddy calls the lives of His beloved "songs" - isn't that so like Him?  And by degrees, He eased the knowledge into me that my song was not my mother's song; neither was her song mine. He also let me know very gently, yet persuasively, that it is okay for our songs to be different. In truth, Abba very often plans it that way.  Even in circumstances of dedicated service to Him, like in the Levitical line for instance - who you are is not found in what you do, so all of their songs were not the same, even though their priestly homage to God basically was.

I find that fascinating and, honestly, a relief.

One man's floor is another man's ceiling... I've heard that metaphor all my life, and it's true. However, I don't relate to it in the sense of one man's trash is another man's treasure - not at all.  Rather, I look at it as what one person has gone through and now uses as his stabilizing foundation for future learning (the "floor"), may be a truth and a knowledge still above another man's head for which he is still reaching (the "ceiling").  Both the floor and the ceiling represent valuable Godly truths, IMO, and a person's stage of grasping those truths should always be kindly considered.  That kindness is part of God's character.  I've said all of this to say that, as of tomorrow, my song - yet again - is changing.


GLORY SHIELD MINISTRIES (Online)

I've got a new website.  God has entrusted me with GLORY SHIELD MINISTRIES (Online), friends and, Lord willing, it flashes on the air with all Godly benefits and humble offerings tomorrow morning, February 24, 2013.   Its URL is simple - gloryshield.net - of course, with all the http stuff included, and its internet outreach by the hand of Almighty God is going to be one of the best things God has ever given me in terms of my "song" in Him.

[It's a powerful work I've been called by Him to do, but it is not my identity; He's caused me to know that.  Who I am in Him remains the same, no matter... I am His grateful, smiling DAUGHTER - baptized into His family by Christ's redeeming blood sacrifice according to Abba's holy, redemptive plan.]

Glory Shield has been my floor and my ceiling in what Christ did in realizing this for me. He's the Author of all my beautiful dreams.  I've specifically made known to Him my desire to teach the Body of Christ how adorably wonderful, approachable, and splendid the Godhead is.  Some people trip over the term Godhead, but I don't - it is simply the supernatural fullness of the three persons of Jehovah God revealed in Christ Jesus the Lord.
"Beware lest anyone cheat you through philosophy and empty deceit, according to the tradition of men, according to the basic principles of the world, and not according to Christ.  For in Him dwells all the fullness of the Godhead, bodily; and you are complete in Him, who is the head of all principality and power." (Col. 2:8-10)
That's not Sharon spouting there, my friends - that's scripture.  Period.  And the Lord, through many painstaking spiritual deliverances and surgeries, has acquainted me with each person of that Godhead indwelling Christ.  I AM HAVING THE TIME OF MY LIFE!

He's begging to do the same for everyone.  Not wanting to know the Godhead as the Godhead is agreeing with the enemy's desire to cheat you of an integral part of your rightful inheritance in Christ... a right He died to secure for all of us. 

That's the truth.

They love and adore us all so much... all I want to do is allow further expression of Their collective heart to come through me, to blow through me and, in God's power at gloryshieldministries.net, I will do just that!

HOORAY!

Come join me in prayer and blessing as I dance on God's merciful floor and reach for His ever-brightening and glorious ceiling!  In Christ's Name, I welcome you to harmonize with the song He's put in my heart.  By God's will and power, its full melody is about to begin in a whole new way.
"For the Lord God is a sun and SHIELD; the Lord will give grace and GLORY; no good thing will He withhold from they that walk uprightly."  (Psalm 84:11)

Really, really excited in Jesus...
Daddy's Girl



"... fervent in spirit, serving the Lord."
(Romans 12:11b)