Friday, April 12, 2013

A Little Hiatus

[I cover this post with the Blood of the Lord Jesus Christ of Nazareth Who came in the flesh, and I forbid the enemy or his minions any access to it in any form.  Amen.]

I've prayed about it, and I'm going to take a small break from posting to Daddy's Girl and my other blogs.  Mainly, this will be for the purpose of developing the Glory Shield website content and pursuing other writing projects God has given me.

Daddy's Girl will probably get some polishing and pampering over the next few days but, rest assured, I am by no means ending it.  By God's power, friends, we've only just begun to share His heart through this grand dame of holy expression.

I love this blog.

Lord willing, April 20 will be the next new post here.  Until then, dear readers, may God bless and keep you in all of your writing, reading, and ministry endeavors.  Please pray I will be able to get some much-needed rest and intimate time with Abba so that I can return fully charged and restored in all that He has for me to share with you.

Be blessed and blessed and blessed,

Pastor Sharon
(a.k.a.)
Daddy's Girl




"... fervent in spirit, serving the Lord."
(Romans 12:11b)