Thursday, April 11, 2013

Guest Post: It's My Choice

Today's Daddy's Girl post is being brought to you by me, Lynette Joyce.  I am gladly guest posting for Sharon.  I hope and pray you will be blessed.

As many of you know I have been best friends with Sharon for over 17 years and we are knit at the heart and joined at the hip.  We truly are twins in the spirit.

I have been singularly bless to know her and see what the Lord is doing in her life.  She has shared with me the many times she has allowed Abba to open her understanding and His true heart has been revealed in relationship to His creation. 

Her relationship with the Godhead and especially Abba draws me to want the same closeness and I can have it too!  God is waiting for me.  It's my choice.  He hasn't changed nor will He ever - it's up to me.

There is so much to learn and know about Abba and only time spent with Him will facilitate us learning His true heart.

Abba, through Sharon, has taught and is still teaching me about His heart and I want/CHOOSE to listen, learn and grown closer to Him.  You can choose too.  Please choose.

There's no greater warmth of love that can be given or received than that which comes from the heart of Abba - His inexhaustible heart.

Thank you Abba for Your desire to be with me.

Loving the Lord more and more.
Your Friend,
Lynette