Tuesday, April 2, 2013

Thoughts About His Peace

I praise God for the realignment true JOY brings.  Celebrating Christ's resurrection has marked me in His peace.

"For He Himself is our Peace" the scripture says, and I've embraced His Body close to mine through the fellowship I've had at church among others touched by His circumstance, who look to Him for eternity alive in them each day.  Unity matters greatly, Saints.

Coming through these holy days of intimacy with the Godhead, focusing on what Jesus restored for us and to us always leaves me richly changed.  In Christ's Spirit today, I feel like a bride clothed in the fragrance and regard of my husband.  Jesus' love is upon me and His affirmations  penetrate my esteem with safety found only in knowing He holds my true self to His heart like a sacred gem.  He regards us as His true bride.  We are who He will present to the Father without spot or wrinkle or any such blemish, scripture says.  We are specially prized and relished by Him as none other of His creation anywhere.

He is our Beloved, and today I feel His abiding Peace caress my wearied soul like a cloud that's custom fit.  It is He Who comforts me like no other, and I delight in His Presence.  His entire being hung on that fitted tree for my advancement and strength in who I've said I wish to be at His consent and by His power.  He died that I might make my decision for Him and, thereby, for me.  So I bask in His Peace.

Intimacy with Jesus brings the "Peace that passes all understanding", for it is in uniting with the Bridegroom Himself that we consummate all He has proclaimed over us by calling us His own, and signing the Royal Title in Blood.

Feeling Good and Thankful,
Daddy's Girl





"... fervent in spirit, serving the Lord."
(Romans 12:11b)