Thursday, May 16, 2013

He's Everything We'll EVER Need

Daddy gives us whatever we need.  Daddy IS love.

The Best of
I've glimpsed Holy Spirit donning an apron before He speaks to me about how to add things to the right recipes to make things taste delicious (without Him, I'm hopeless and helpless in the kitchen).  I've glimpsed Him draping seamstress tape about His neck to help my best friend Lynette with her sewing.  And, during corporate worship, I've seen Christ slip into position in front of a heavenly piano and run His fingertips over the black-and-whites to generate the sounds of our deliverance.  God is good, Saints.

"I Am that I Am."  My mom always told me that, when He says "I Am", He also means, "I will" - as in, I will be all that My children need Me to be.  Hallelujah.  He is the Eternal Living Provider for all His people.  He is God Almighty and, when necessary, He is chief cook and bottle washer.  He is our Example - inexhaustibly - of Godly living before our children and all others.  He does it ALL, constantly, without feelings of shame, embarrassment, or degradation... through Love.

He washed the disciples' feet so that, in Him, they would also wash each others' feet. He thought it not robbery to do so, friends; neither should we.  It's what His definition of Love is all about. Oh, I want to be like Him!  Don't you?
"A new commandment I give to you, that you love one another; as I have loved you, that you also love one another." (John 13:34)
Blessing His Fathomless Desire to Meet Our Every Need,
DADDY'S GIRL



"... fervent in spirit, serving the Lord."
(Romans 12:11b)