Thursday, May 9, 2013

Thanks Be to God

Father, Your Love to me is wonderful.
As flowers yield their depths to sunlight, I have opened my life to You.
You have welcomed me with grateful Arms;
I am loved, nurtured, and bathed in springtime rain.
While shielded from the sting of winter's harsh and bitter grasp,
Your kindness nestles me in the comfort of Your womb.
All I have, and all I know, is LOVE for You.
You are all things to me, dear Lord, and
for this, I truly thank You.

Father, Your Love for me is incomparable
and, as orchids link their fiery hues to summer's buttery breezes,
I give my breath to You in song.
Your Strong Winds blend all utterances with Your Eternal Life.
I am Yours to direct in Your Good Pleasure.
All fragrances of Love and Life are Yours and precious to me.
You've pressed the flower of my life within Your Bosom's pages;
eternally remembered by You.
Your harmonies go on in me in praises everlasting;
I'm bursting with Your Wind chimes!
In You I will rejoice!

The passion of my life is Your symphonic masterpiece.
For this and every phrase of JOY, My Father, I do thank You.


With all my Love for all my Life,
Daddy's Girl


"... fervent in spirit, serving the Lord."
(Romans 12:11b)