Thursday, July 11, 2013

Abundance of Rain

I try to focus on the things of God at some point every day; God-given, fruitful things are inherently blessed and peaceful and powerful.  Clouds full of rain are beautiful, beloved; they carry the promise of restoration.  Rejuvenation follows the Body of Christ around because the "rain" of Holy Spirit is full to overflowing within our bellies.  I love the Lord.

The Best of
Father, in Jesus Name I want Your power, purpose, and plan to reside in me and roll over the nations I encounter like clouds full of rain.  Let Your Spirit empower me day by day as I think on You and obey Your will, O, God!  I love  You.

Set your minds on things above, beloved, where man's hands can't touch you.  Let our Daddy steer your course and fill your heart and mind with the promise of His saving "rain".



God bless you all.
Daddy's Girl


"... fervent in spirit, serving the Lord."
(Romans 12:11b)


photo credit: frankhg via photopin cc