Saturday, July 6, 2013

Humble Thoughts

This is a shot of my home office in New Jersey; it's where most Daddy's Girl posts are written.  The nucleus of God's ministry blogs through me is His own heart, but this is where 90% of His heartbeat lands.  My office is very comfortable and simple, and writing overnight in pin-drop quiet is a beautiful experience, because all I can hear is Holy Spirit's baritone verbiage filling my mind. Daddy has brought me a very long way in this process and I have much further to go, I realize. But the most powerful key I have to successfully conveying any heartfelt message via blogs, videos, books, or other media is earnest and diligent prayer.  Our humility before God unlocks the wellsprings of His storehouses in wisdom, knowledge, and understanding. Holy Spirit ushers us into another world when we yield to Him our substance; there's nothing like it. When God has commissioned His work through our hearts and hands, prayer puts it into action in exactly the manner He has intended and specified. Fundamentally, it's as simple as that, because He is faithful.

Beloved, it's an honor to share a bit of my habitat with you.  At present, I am enjoying a restful weekend and I pray you are, too.  God keeping me, I'll be back here on Tuesday with another regular post.  Until then, the Lord bless and keep you all by His power. 

Love in Christ,
Daddy's Girl

"... fervent in spirit, serving the Lord."
(Romans 12:11b)