Wednesday, July 17, 2013

Intimate Discoveries - Part 2

Part one of this post expressed my gratitude for God allowing certain fallacies regarding His love to be dismantled in my life.  Each day magnifies my thanks and pours further realization of His love into my bosom.  Our Heavenly Father is an endless fountain of all that we need to view ourselves and our lives in truth and honor.  Through Him and by His astonishing power and knowledge of all that He's created, we have the right to His Kingdom as our royal inheritance.  We can occupy the land by His strength and because of Christ's shed blood.

Looking for Love?  Here's the right place!


Daddy will bowl us over and explode us with His approval and acceptance and adoration.  With God and God alone is self-worth and genuine value, friends; He is purpose and meaning and life; He is wisdom and knowledge and understanding of our true circles of agony and grief.  God understands it all, God bears and cleanses it all, and God will keep coming our way asking us to receive Him and fellowship with Him always.  He is not prideful, fearful, or ashamed - and He teaches us not to be if we give Him the chance.

He never tires of hearing our voice of love towards Him; He never tires of our desire to share with Him, good or bad - even if all we can do in His presence is cry.  He loves the very mention of our names before His Throne.  Believe me, He welcomes us; in His Presence, we are never rejected.  It took quite a while for me to realize this truth but, when I did, I viewed myself for the first time as truly valuable because I am valuable to Him.  What HE thought mattered most of all, as it ever should.

Saints, only what God thinks is important; only what God thinks has true value, substance, and worth... and His opinions have nothing to do with the opinions of the world.

"I have not departed from Your judgments,
For You Yourself have taught me.
How sweet are Your words to my taste,
Sweeter than honey to my mouth!
Through Your precepts I get understanding;
Therefore I hate every false way." (Psalm 119:102-104)

Rest in the knowledge of His great love for you, and know that His hand is ever outstretched for fellowship, forgiveness, and unconditional love.  Amen.

Daddy's Girl