Saturday, August 3, 2013

Confidence in God's Provision

God's provision continues in my life, and I can't help thinking about how - just a few short months ago - I was so uncertain about how things would proceed.  Life proceeds month-to-month by His care, just as He promised, with no real problems at all.

I cover that marvelous testimony with His Blood, friends, and I speak His confidence to any of you who are uncertain about His plans for your future.  In a recent word from Daddy through a pastor friend, He told me He holds my present and my future in the palm of His hand.

Let me lend those same assurances to all those who have committed their way to Him.  To all those who yield to Him their substance with a pure heart each day; and to all who yield as best as they know how to yield, I say... our God is FAITHFUL.

His kind consideration is beyond reproach.  He knows life on earth is at times critically difficult and "trying" at best.  He understands, Saints; HE IS THE GOD WHO UNDERSTANDS.  There is no knot He can't untangle - that's just the truth.  So forbid all forebodings their entry to your vessel; don't let them linger any longer than it takes for you to recognize them and cast them out by God's power.  For, truly, they have no part nor lot with God's children, ever!  They have no part nor lot with you.

If you are not God's child through faith in Jesus Christ, all it takes for you to become one of His children is the pure confession of your sins, contritely asking His forgiveness and that He take His place in your heart and life.  After that, you're in!  Sincerity is the key - it's that simple.

I declare that He will provide for you all the days that you live.  Will life be a simple, cottony bed of ease for all the hereafter once you follow Jesus?  Absolutely not.  But with Christ in your life for the first time ever, you'll have the Almighty God fighting your corner; and God is not conquerable.  You've heard me say that before, and it's everlastingly true.

GOD IS NOT CONQUERABLE.

What better bondsman could we have than the Lord Jesus?  HALLELUJAH!

The Lord's provision cloaks my life, and His favor guards me as a shield.  I rest in the pillow that is His mighty Breast, and I put my total confidence in His Life lived within me.  He loves me, Saints.  He loves you.  And He will do whatever is necessary to show us that His Arm is not short, nor is His breath ever devoid of eternal life.  The true and the living God is the most powerful governing force in any universe... and His name is Jehovah.  His Son is Jesus the Christ, King of kings and Lord of lords.  And sweet Holy Spirit is His ever-living, ever-loving, ever-Faithful Breath!  Put your trust in Them today for life; They will never let you go, and They will never let you down, ever.

Bearing Living Witness to God's Faithfulness each day...
DADDY'S GIRL


"... fervent in spirit, serving the Lord."
(Romans 12:11b)