Thursday, August 1, 2013

DON'T Relinquish Your JOY!

JOY is accessible to us at all times.

Now I know why it's my middle name - its wellsprings truly do go with me every day; I have only to tap into them through intimacy with Daddy.  Today I danced and sang and played my tambourine before the Lord (like I haven't done in days), and His JOY was restored to me, big time.  HALLELUJAH!  I cover that truth and testimony with His Blood, Saints - I'm sooo glad to belong to Him!

What are you glad about today?  Along with all the wonderful things of God's love and life to us, like breathing and proper functioning (which is enough to shout to Him for ages), what makes you glad?  For children, it's enjoying summer with school being out.  For parents, it's the approach of fall and school being back in! ;0)

Seriously, though, focusing on Daddy's JOY really does chase away "the blues", so-called. It keeps them away in the first place, and it keeps civil thoughts and righteous tongues behind our lips.  Just like scripture says, friends - it's our strength.

Probably the best thing God has revealed to us about His JOY is that it's under our complete control in terms of whether we will relinquish it to the enemy, or revel in it and dance Daddy's dread on the devil's head.  I LOVE THAT!  So what am I really saying?

REFUSE to relinquish your JOY, beloved! Jesus has told us that a million times, and His words are as true today as they'll ever be.  He can never be more truthful - He IS the Truth - and if we bind His truth to our loins on earth, it will also be bound to our loins in Heaven. That "binding" thing works in blessing for us as well as it does in certain aspects of warfare against the powers of darkness.

So let's pray...

[Father, in Jesus' Name we bind and buckle Christ's truth in unrelinquished and sustaining JOY to our loins today!  We refuse to give place to the enemy's desires to upset and rob us.   We cover ourselves with the Blood of Jesus Christ of Nazareth Who came in the flesh, and we remand ourselves to Your custody, Father, always.  In Christ's Name we pray.  Amen.]

Praising Him for Restoration,
DADDY'S GIRL

"... fervent in spirit, serving the Lord."
(Romans 12:11b)