Thursday, September 19, 2013

A Global Outreach

(Map Copyright © 2013, by Sharon J. Gramling)
It's kind of fuzzy, friends, but every place on this homemade map that is red or pink is where God's truths in the Daddy's Girl blog have landed!  Daddy's Girl has gone global!
I realize that there are thousands of good Christian blogs impacting the globe at any given moment but, for me, the truth that Daddy's Girl is among them in less than one year is an outright miracle!  I am so thankful - to God and to all of you for your patience and persevering love and loyalty to God's heart through this blog.

THANK YOU, from the bottom of my heart for your cheerful encouragements and numerous visits.  May the Lord truly bless all those reading and listening and praying for Daddy's Girl and all the bloggers of Christ's truths, world wide.  We're having great fun and, believe me, we've only just begun extolling the tender heart of Almighty God!

My heartfelt gratitude again, in Christ's Name...
DADDY'S GIRL

"... fervent in spirit, serving the Lord."
(Romans 12:11b)