Wednesday, September 11, 2013

Daddy's All I Want

Today I woke up with this song rolling through my mind and pressing sweetly on my heart.  It's a precious event whenever I actually hear perfumed song lyrics expressing my deepest thoughts towards my Abba.  He's given me these words, and I've written them as I heard them sung to me.  I pray the sentiments truly bless all of you.

Courtesy alpinfun.blogspot... (Public Domain). - Pixdaus

YOU'RE ALL I WANT
(A Song of Desire for Jesus)
 
Lord, You've made the flowers
           But we only want You
 
You've made the sunshine
           But we only want You
 
You've made the oceans
            But we only want You
 
You've made the mountains
            But we only want You
 
and the sweeping green pastures
            But we only want You
 
Lord, it's not that we don't recognize
the deep richness of Your power...
 
But we desire to be reconciled
to Your heart, above all things!
 
Lord, You've made the sunsets
             But we only want You
 
You've made the rainfalls
              But we only want You
 
You've made the pebbles
              But we only want You
 
skipping lightly upon the streams.
              But we only want You
 
You've made my day break
              But we only want You
 
after nights of suffering
              But we only want You
 
I seek Your favor and Your heart above all things!
 
Mighty God, I LOVE YOU
I see Your green eyes through the residue
of all life's troubles, all life brings to discourage me...
 
Without Your HEART, Your loving care
I would view favor as despair
and I just want to sacrifice my praises ALL DAY LONG...
 
TO YOU...
Because I only want You
 
TO YOU...
Because I only want You
 
TO YOU...  TO YOU!
 
My Lord, all I really want... is You...
 

(Copyright © 2013 by Sharon Joy Gramling. All Rights Reserved.)
 
Wanting Him more than all of the fabulous things He does,
DADDY'S GIRL

"... fervent in spirit, serving the Lord."
(Romans 12:11b)