Thursday, September 12, 2013

Let It Be Strange

Growing more and more in love with Jesus and no longer recognize the world?  You're exactly where God wants you to be, so look around you and let it be strange.  You don't fit in here, and that's not a crime or a pity.  You were meant to be "set apart", and there are others who are just like you... so be encouraged.

We look at this world as if at a strange animal, for only the aroma of Heaven now fills and gratifies our souls.

Christ's garments beckoning to me in brightness everlasting are the only things - any more - to which my soul delightfully responds.  All else is darkness.  All else is worry.  All else is sorrow, for my JOY is in one Holy thing... Christ, the Lord.

God and His Heaven - as I take a look around me - are the only notes not "sour" in the melodies I sing.  Daddy has surrounded me with those whose hearts enjoy His favor, and with them I gladly proclaim the depths of JOY bells sounding in the ears of all believers... those who mark Him as their King.

All else is deafness, deaf to the loving tones of JESUS; because only the ears of Faith Believing receive the words of THE Great King!

So take a look around you, and pray for the hearts who don't know Jesus, that He'll break the sadness and bring them to the light of spring... and the Living Waters that only His Light heart of favor can birth within them, delivering their souls from this cruel world of suffering.

As long as you breathe, it's not too late to follow Jesus.  Suffering for His Name's sake is the only kind of trial that brings reward... that brings JOY... that brings favor.  Won't you take His hand today?  Let's pray...

[Father, I love You.  Father, I need You.  God, please forgive me for every way that I have sinned against You.  God, please restore me, and truly bless me; make me a vessel to bring Your Light to every soul I see in this world who is in darkness.  In Jesus' enduring Name I pray and thank You.  Amen.]

Almighty Father, please touch the hearts of all those reading with your keen desire to know You as their King.  Usher in Your holiness to all souls who invite You.  Cleanse them by Your Blood and bring light to all they do in Your Name.
"I beseech you therefore, brethren, by the mercies of God, that you present your bodies a living sacrifice, holy, acceptable to God, which is your reasonable service.  And be not conformed to this world, but be transformed by the renewing of your mind, that you may prove what is that good and acceptable and perfect will of God."  (Romans 12:2)
DADDY'S GIRL


"... fervent in spirit, serving the Lord."
(Romans 12:11b)