Saturday, November 9, 2013

Celebrating New Life

Again today, I woke with some lovely verse on my heart that I want to share with all of you.  Daddy has me writing way more poetry of late, I believe, because He knows it's my favorite expression of love.  Words truly can paint a thousand pictures and I've always enjoyed that more than drawing many words from pictures - just my preference.

This is the 201th post of this blog; somehow, it's fitting that it features a poem to express my love for Abba.  I feel so much closer to all who are reading with sincere hearts searching to know Him. I also I feel closer to those who already know Him and just want to bask in His holiness; there's nothing like it.

Friends, thank you for your abiding faithfulness to our Father.  He loves us all so mercifully.  There's not one of us He doesn't set in the path of His new beginnings in the midst of our walk with Him.  I'm reveling in that today, and in the fruitfulness of His mercy and love.  I'm expressing it with a poem, and I pray, in Christ, that it blesses your hearts.

 
"NEW LIFE"
 
Today, I feel like a kitten;
I feel like an innocent child.
 
The mysteries of life had been hidden
from my sight and my hearing a while.
 
But now, I vividly see them
and I hear their voice in me!
 
My Heavenly Father controls me;
I'm loved by the One Who's the Three.
 
No earthly trials can harm my gates
nor steal His dominion and grace
 
abundantly shining, in purpose defining
the smile bursting forth from my face.
 
So I humbly submit and obey Him
and relish His New Life in me.
 
Today, I feel like an innocent child,
delivered, at rest, and set free!

(Copyright © 2013 by Sharon Joy Gramling. All Rights Reserved.)

DADDY'S GIRL

"... fervent in spirit, serving the Lord."
(Romans 12:11b)