Tuesday, December 10, 2013

O, How I Love Him!

I remember how glad I was and how safe and reassured in Abba I felt when I read this verse of scripture:
"And I, brethren, when I came to you, came not with excellency of speech or of wisdom, declaring unto you the testimony of God.
  For I determined not to know any thing among you, save Jesus Christ, and him crucified.
  And I was with you in weakness, and in fear, and in much trembling.
  And my speech and my preaching was not with enticing words of man's wisdom, but in demonstration of the Spirit and of power:
  That your faith should not stand in the wisdom of men, but in the power of God."  (1 Cor. 2:1-5)
Without God, I have no idea what I'm doing or how to communicate any of the blessings and abilities He's granted me.  Pointing men and women to myself would serve no purpose at all, my friends; the mere notion of it is ridiculous - laughably so.

My heart warms immediately and intensely to the graciousness of our God in granting us His ability to express our love for Him.  Think about that.  Even the very ability we possess to praise and extol His Holy Name comes from the power couched in His Bosom!  I love thinking of such things and letting the truth of His overwhelmingly generous and articulate heart of mercy overtake my eyes with tears.

Paul longed for his brothers and sisters to know Christ in the way that God the Father always intended.  So do I.

Sitting alone in my room, I'm actually among all the ministering and warring angels the Lord has assigned to me, and through Holy Spirit's power, they secure the time of intimacy we share by making the environs a living sanctuary for God and I to commune eagerly, lovingly, and passionately as He reveals His loving Breast to me.

In God's Breast is all of Wisdom and depth of Knowledge and Strength of Humility for us to embrace.  Beloved, splitting the atom is not what God is about.  He is not (and never will be) intellect-focused; rather, He is heart-focused, heart-centered, heart-invested.  Heart, Heart, Heart... that's what our God is - for He is Love.

My words are nothing without His holiness and anointing.  I ask Him, literally, to enable me to express my heart for Him and to receive the Godhead's heart for me in return, that we might communicate together, communing in holiness and strength - and that I might then be enabled by His power and strength to tell ALL THE WORLD about Him, and about how He had mercy on me, a sinner, and transformed me into a daughter and saint of the Most High God so that sin no longer has dominion over me.

Brothers and Sisters in Jesus, THAT'S what life is all about!  Not eloquent speech per se, or being able to define big words or cleverly turn phrases.  Life and blood and depth and meaning and purpose are about the power of God and His magnificent heart of love for us!

Nothing else in this life or any other matters; and I'm so glad about it!

My legs are trembling and strength of my own is frail.  In truth, the phrase, "the strength of man" is an oxymoron, dear friends.  How ridiculous to think that real strength originates  anywhere other than Daddy!  God understands my weakness and trembling and fear - and He bypasses it with His love.  His great love for me receives my heart's desire to tell the world about Him, and He infuses it with His power, and anointing, and strength.  He is ready and able and willing to receive your heart of love, too.

I just want to tell the world how great His love is for me and for them... and that I am nothing without Him.  He deserves SO much and SO many, my friends.  I am baptized in the Rivers of His Love every time I think about Him; His Heart fills me with His passionate goodness and strength.  I pray you, too, will be strengthened forever by His Love.


Like Paul, I have determined within myself not to know or focus upon anything but the Lord Jesus Christ and Him crucified, according to the magnificent purpose and plan of God.  For there is joy unspeakable in serving Him.  Amen!

Daddy's Girl

"... fervent in spirit, serving the Lord."
(Romans 12:11b)