Wednesday, December 18, 2013

Our "Everything"

I want to share a word with you that Abba gave to me, and I pray you will all apply it to yourselves, for in it is His heart and will and desire for you all.  Amen.

God bless you.

"My dearest,

I love you.  I love you in strength, I love you in purity, I love you in wholeness, I love you in fullness, I love you in everything you need Me to be.  I love you in every place you need Me to be, I love you in every way you need Me to be.

And I will satisfy your desire, beloved.  I will satisfy your desire of Me in all these places of your mind, soul, body, and spirit, and every place you crave of Me I will fulfill.  I will fulfill.  I will fulfill every place, beloved, I promise.

For I can be your EVERYTHING.

I can be.  Only I can be, and I will be to you until the day you die and afterward, and afterward for eternity I will be to you EVERYTHING you need and desire of Me - and more... and more... and more... Amen.

Selah."
(Excerpted from the personal journals of Sharon Joy Gramling, 6-13-07)

Let His love sink into your spirit.  He loves you so!

Daddy's Girl

"... fervent in spirit, serving the Lord."
(Romans 12:11b)