Thursday, December 5, 2013

The Future: What Have You Decided to Do?

TBN Co-founder Paul F. Crouch's home-going last weekend struck a bell with me; the same bell that resounded within my spirit when I heard him say, joyfully, that the network's reach had finally covered the entire world.  I wasn't a bit surprised when Holy Spirit brought this marvelously familiar verse to mind:
"And this gospel of the kingdom shall be preached in all the world for a witness unto all nations; and then shall the end come." (Matthew 24:14)
Brothers and Sisters in Christ, ladies and gentlemen of the world - we are about to enter even more perilous times for those within whose hearts burns the Spirit of the Living God. 

What have you decided to do?

For those of you who are already saved and determined to follow Jesus, I know what will happen; you will do so through the end.  Some of you will be killed for your faith, some will remain to be caught up to meet our God in the air... but, in one way or another, ALL of us will be persecuted more severely than ever before the end.

With Daddy, there is never any "force" of our will or emotions.  Final decisions are always ours in terms of obedience to His directives; that's why I've asked the question, what have you decided to do?

The Best of
Those of you who don't know Christ as Savior and Lord are urged to honestly and soberly examine the general question-mark hanging over the future for yourselves, friends, and family as this world system creaks more rapidly and unstably to its end.

The truth is my prayers are with you that the merciful and powerful touch of God descends upon your lives as soon as possible, but He can't (won't) do that without your permission and cooperation.  Like my mother always told me, when the world system as we know it comes to an end, "you're going to need someone to plead your bond."

What did she mean by that?  She meant the truth of this verse, which I pray you allow the Lord to open to your understanding in all of its strength and honesty:
"For there is one God, and one mediator between God and men, the man Christ Jesus; Who gave Himself a ransom for all, to be testified in due time." (1 Tim. 2:5-6)
When I gave my heart to Jesus, I gained complete support of the Royal Bondsman - the only Person in the universe worthy to open the scroll of my life before the Father and show Him proof of my innocence and exoneration secured by the stains of His own blood across its pages.

HALLELUJAH!

I am blood-washed and secure in Jesus, my friends!  Don't you want the same?

Please let me pray for you...

[Merciful God Our Heavenly Father, in the Name of Christ Jesus I pray Your gentle hand of truth and conviction upon every soul reading who is yet unsaved.  Father, please wrap them softly in Your prayers of yielded confession of sin and repentance - as You have done with each and every one of us - that they will enter the ark of safety known always as Jesus Christ, to the saving of their souls.  Holy and Merciful God, please cleanse and deliver their lives from the bondage of sin and death, and grant Your new life to them with the utter assurance of support from the Royal Bondsman Who will plead their innocence and total exoneration before You through His shed blood, according to Your redemptive plan.

Father, thank You for providing every willing soul a way of escape from the eternal grip of death, through faith in Jesus the Christ.  In His Name we pray and thank You.  Amen.]

I bless the Lord for TBN and for the life of Paul Franklin Crouch, whose work in God is done.
"And I heard a voice from heaven saying unto me, Write, Blessed are the dead which die in the Lord from henceforth: Yea, says the Spirit, that they may rest from their labors; and their works do follow them." (Rev. 14:13)

Amen.

Daddy's Girl

 "... fervent in spirit, serving the Lord."
(Romans 12:11b)