Saturday, January 4, 2014

Coming Soon: "The Best of Daddy's Girl"

When I learned to walk, I put one foot out first ahead of the other and kept doing that every day as I grew stronger. When we walk with God, the same simple, powerful principle applies.

We must be reminded of foundational truths repeatedly, every single day, in order to grow stronger and continue in His strength.  Being constantly reminded, reaffirmed, and re-encouraged in our relationship with God in this life is of paramount importance to our perseverance, endurance, and growth as children of the Most High God.

Daddy specializes in all of that.  He delights in our chubby hands clutched firmly around His strong fingers as we lean on Him and look up to Him continually, teetering and toddling through life's rough course.  Many Daddy's Girl posts impart powerful, uplifting, encouraging truths that bear repeating; our lives are so precious to Him.  Though His words come through me, I sit back and read just like you do, my friends; and I cry and feel Holy Spirit's healing balm sweep tenderly over my soul.  At times, I wipe tears from my keyboard as I bless His Name; never does a ministry of love go forth from His Presence without keenly affecting everyone involved, for the better.  Amen.

So... God willing, starting next Saturday, I will publish the series of posts God has selected to comprise "The Best of Daddy's Girl" for your continued edification and enrichment.  God is helping us walk, and I'm very excited about that.  As the new posts keep coming, He'll also remind us every week of things that ground our footsteps in His security and eternal love.  That's awesome!

Dear friends, I am looking forward to beginning "The Best of Daddy's Girl" where we will be encouraged by His loving truths again, together.

In Jesus,
Daddy's Girl

"... fervent in spirit, serving the Lord."
(Romans 12:11b)