Thursday, February 20, 2014

His "Voice" in Me

Picture by Kaitlin McMichael - CreationSwap.com
"The earth is the Lord's and the fullness thereof; the world and they that dwell therein." (Psalm 24:1)
The voice Daddy has given me is being heard louder than ever before in my life.  Fifteen months ago, this blog came to earth.  Twelve months ago, Glory Shield Ministries hit the ground running.  I am so grateful for the fruit of His life in me burgeoning all over the earth. So many marvelous works of His hands through myriad Christian ministries throughout the internet have touched my soul and those of multiplied thousands because the earth has been transformed into a "global neighborhood" with the advent of cyberspace.

That is the harvest field into which I have been placed by Abba, and I adore it; for every life on earth is precious, priceless, and well worth saving.  Adding my voice to His harmonic descants each day blesses and fulfills my soul according to His promise to me from the beginning.  His ripened fruit is being shared and declared to His JOY and to the eternal reward of my being.  Of this, all I can truly say is... 

Thank You, my dear Father; my soul rejoices, exceedingly.  Amen.

Daddy's Girl :0)

"... fervent in spirit, serving the Lord."
(Romans 12:11b)