Tuesday, February 18, 2014

THERE she is!

"Out of the Dark" (Copyright © 2014, SJG)
The Lord can use giftings to bring out qualities in me I can't "release" for myself.  He's doing that with my emotions, through painting!

I see my inner "soft and sweet" on the canvas before me like a baby full of folds and powder and coo, and the process of endearment begins.

Introductions overtake me:  "Hi, Sharon! There's where you are!" Daddy's daughter looks like this when standing before her Father (if, of course, she was a tree).  She's feminine and graceful and full of matching color.  The tree is naked before God, stretching forth her hands under His light, and not afraid of His love.

I'm rejoicing because I believe - in yet another way - the "daughter" God has made me is voiced here as never before.  I wanted to share it with all of you.

God bless.
DADDY'S GIRL


"... fervent in spirit, serving the Lord."
(Romans 12:11b)