Tuesday, March 18, 2014

A Time to Rest

photo credit: nigelhowe via photopin cc
Communicating the true heart of God to all who read this blog has become one of the most important endeavors and absolute pleasures of my life.  It is without a doubt entirely empowered, fed, fueled, supported, anointed, blessed, and maintained by the infinite power and favor of the Godhead - Father, Son, and Holy Spirit.
 
I love Them, and I love all the precious lives to whom He has assigned my heart and hands in the writings I share here.  God keeping me, I intend to take time under Daddy's guidance to be replenished by His Spirit and prayerfully filled with new and fresh posts with which to bless you.
 
God willing and I live, the next new post of this blog will appear Thursday, March 27, 2014.  Until then, I invite all of you to catch up on past posts of Daddy's Girl, and visit the Glory Shield Ministries website to access current writings from all of the other blogs God has given me (there's a link to the site in my profile at the right).

God bless you all with a restful, fruitful week in Jesus' Name.

Sharon Joy Gramling
(a.k.a., DADDY'S GIRL)


"... fervent in spirit, serving the Lord."
(Romans 12:11b)