Thursday, March 27, 2014

Healed by Yielding to Love

It's a phenomenon that we are meant to love and love again, repeatedly.  What's more, we are meant to love and grow in love over and over in this life, especially after being hurt.

That's a concept the flesh cannot abide, isn't it? Indeed, no one but Holy Spirit enables us to pick up and love again or keep loving once we've been wounded.

As I've said here before, "forgive and you'll be forgiven" is what we need to remember.  I truly don't believe there would be forgiveness one toward another if God didn't set that (reasonable) stipulation.  His truth is the Master motivator, buckling and shielding us from all ruin and even further pain because, when we choose to forgive, we open our heart's door to His protection and impartation of Perfect Love deep within.

We never give to God without receiving from Him.  We can't "out give" Him, either. Praise Daddy for His law of reciprocity, friends, which simply says sowing reaps in kind:
"Be not deceived, God is not mocked; for whatsoever a man sows, that shall he also reap." (Gal. 6:7)
"... do the will of God from the heart, with good will doing service as to the Lord and not to men, knowing that whatever good anyone does he will receive the same from the Lord, whether he be slave or free." (Eph. 6:6b-8)
So, apart from knowing forgiving is the righteous thing to do, I've come to realize I'm blocking my own relationship and Peace with God by withholding it from anyone.  But it doesn't stop there, because once we forgive we're meant to allow God to fill the void with the only thing that casts out the fear of loving again: His PERFECT LOVE.

The notion of loving after being wounded is packed with fear of being re-wounded, let's face it.  Only by committing myself and my relationships to Christ's more-than-capable hands have I been enabled to genuinely love again. We need God's power to make us like Him and give us understanding in that place.

After jumping up and down and pitching my head against the wall over hurts and wounding I've found that - once I put my rattle down - if I'm willing to believe it's possible to forgive and love again because I know God is not a liar... and then if I accept and receive God's deliverance of my emotions simply because I know He's God and truly can do anything... when the dust of fear clears from my heart, all I see is His Heart of HOPE.  All I absorb is His LOVE and, most of all, I am supernaturally enabled to forgive.  It happens every time I yield to His whole purpose and will for my heart.  It happens every time that - no matter what's been done to me - I choose to forgive anyway (like I want God to forgive me).

Beloved, I know it hurts... but forgive anyway (like Christ did for us).  Trust God, love God, and give Him the favor His heart has asked of you so that He can cleanse you of all wounding and enable you to LOVE AGAIN. Doing so will make you unstoppable, undaunted recipients of God's saving, transforming, healing power.  The enemy can't touch us when we're encompassed within the shield of God's favor generated from submissive, obedient hearts.  And our obedience will always put a smile on the tender, compassionate heart of Almighty God.  He will reward us with good for the good we've done, Saints... don't forget that - for He Who declares it is Faithful.
"Fear none of those things which you shall suffer... be faithful unto death, and I will give you a crown of life." (Excerpt Rev. 2:10)
HALLELUJAH! 

Daddy's Girl

"... fervent in spirit, serving the Lord."
(Romans 12:11b)