Thursday, March 13, 2014

What's His Plan for You?


When I was a child, I wanted to do and be many things.  Yes I wanted to be a writer and a teacher, but I also thought about being a disc jockey, a world traveler, a police officer, and a lawyer.  I can see spiritual elements in all these desires but, as today's lovely scripture verse illustrates, God's purposes for me were the ones that prevailed.  Thank You, Jesus!

While writing and teaching are not my identity, both are definitely in my blood; both are huge parts of Daddy's blueprint for my life of service in Him.  My heart's desire could not possibly be better served in terms of the work of my hands for Jesus.  As always, the Lord God Almighty knows not only what's best for us, but what is for our certain good as holy vessels and inheritors of His Kingdom's holdings in Righteousness.  Amen.

God's purpose for my life became known to me through prayer; it's as simple as that.  My Christian family's petitions, my mom's, and my own were heard by God in Glory and He made His plan for my destiny known.  HE WILL DO THE SAME FOR YOU.
"Ask, and it shall be given you; seek, and you shall find; knock, and it shall be opened unto you." (Matt. 7:7)
Daddy is desperately serious about every word in that passage, my friends.  Take Him at His word and ask that He reveal His purpose for your life.  Since His tender heart delights in pleasing His kids as well as Himself, you'll be splendidly surprised at how completely His plan fits and fulfills your being.

God bless you.
DADDY'S GIRL


"... fervent in spirit, serving the Lord."
(Romans 12:11b)