Thursday, April 17, 2014

Yield to His Deliverance

Friends, I welcome all who are willing to join me in this prayer.  The Lord is listening...

I commend my heart, mind, will, and emotions to the custody of the Lord God Almighty.  Daddy, as Christ our Example entrusted all of His being to Your hands, so I yield and entrust all of my being to Your will, plan, and design for my life.  I trust You, and I love You.

Father God, in Jesus' Name... to all You purpose to do with me and my life, I YIELD my heart and my spirit.  I agree with You.  Affect change within me by Your definition, plan, way, will, and timing; confirm to my heart and soul that I am pleasing in Your sight.  With all Your will for the deliverance, discernment, and freeing of my soul (which spans a lifetime), I agree.  Endue me with Your confidence and obedience to withstand the will of mankind and stand in Your designation and positioning for my life.

I die to "self" and commend my spirit to Your hands, dear Father.  I bless Your Holy Name and ask that You continue to lead me in the way everlasting, which is Your Way only.  In Jesus' Name and for His sake I pray.  Amen.


DADDY'S GIRL

"... fervent in spirit, serving the Lord."
(Romans 12:11b)