Tuesday, May 13, 2014

Believe



When I yield my substance to the Lord, I am new and full of faith. I have peace.

When I seek Him to fill all the "voids" in my life, He is faithful to fill... He is diligent to fulfill.

God is no respecter of persons, beloved; He will renew, fill, and fulfill all who call upon Him... all who yield to Him their substance.

Do you believe this?  All you need do is believe.

That's a word the enemy does not want you to know or utilize in any of your dealings with God.  Daddy honors "belief"... He answers "faith".  Sickness bows to faith, as does confusion and misery and hardness of heart and shame.  Actually, the list is endless... and the key is faith, believing.

Belief is a choice.  Choose to believe that God the Father loves you beyond all else or others in your life and that He will never stop doing so.  Let that truth sink into your soul and spirit; let it  govern your future choices.  Daddy loves all He has created, but He is specifically responsible for all who have given themselves and their lives to Him through faith in Jesus Christ, as dear children. He takes His responsibilities seriously.

Do you believe this?  All you need do is believe.

I believe.  If you haven't already, I pray you make the choice to believe the Lord is your every and only hope.  Make it today, you won't be sorry you did.  God bless you.

DADDY'S GIRL

"... fervent in spirit, serving the Lord."
(Romans 12:11b)