Thursday, May 22, 2014

Happy Birthday!



This is my birthday month.  God willing, tomorrow marks the completion of 49 years on the earth (by God's calendar, not man's).  Saturday begins my 50th year... my year of Jubilee.

I haven't personally celebrated my Gregorian birthday (May 25th) for about four years; rather, I relish marking the "real birth date" of 23 Ziv (a.k.a. Iyar) according to the Hebrew calendar. I figure, why celebrate the man-made date when I now know the God-ordained one?  (Some friends still mark the Gregorian date with loving wishes, which I understand and appreciate.)  This year, 23 Ziv falls on May 23rd... so please remember me tomorrow, beloved!  :0)

Lord willing, the first week in June we'll talk more about coming into the Year of Jubilee by God's definition.

Love you all.
DADDY'S GIRL

"... fervent in spirit, serving the Lord."
(Romans 12:11b)