Tuesday, May 27, 2014

Seasonal Break

God keeping me, I'll be taking the rest of the week off from posting to my blogs. Instead, I plan to spend more time reading other blogs and encouraging the Body of Christ on and off the internet.  Over the years I've found Holy Spirit's advice most precious and valuable - if you want encouragement, be an encourager; if you want readers, be a reader; if you want prayer, pray for others; if you want friends, be friendly, and so on.  It always reaps delightful reward and focuses my heart on drawing from the Lord.

So, don't be surprised if you see my smiling face, +1, "likes", and encouraging comments on your blogs and general posts even more than usual, my friends.  There are many marvelous works online which I follow, appreciate, and gladly pray for at Holy Spirit's request.

Lord willing, I'll be getting some rest also and I hope many of you will, too. Blog prayerfully, righteously, joyfully, and often; rest regularly and well... that's what I believe!  =0)

Friends, please look for new posts on all the ministry blogs starting the week of June 2, 2014 (Daddy's Girl will resume June 3).  Until then, God bless you all and please do enjoy your summer!

Love in Jesus,
DADDY'S GIRL

P.S.  God bless you all for the sweet birthday wishes I've received; they've warmed my heart and made me grateful to God for my friends and family in Christ. The occasion was marked in lovely fashion with song, cake, pie, cards, gifts, loved ones, and God's word to my spirit.  =0]

"... fervent in spirit, serving the Lord."
(Romans 12:11b)