Thursday, June 19, 2014

Lean in to Him


When I saw this scripture verse, I thought about how precious it feels to have a little child lean into me with all their affection.  Few things match the love of a child; its genuine expression is intoxicating.  Sweet little boys/girls at just the right age not to posture or hold back their need to feel love and adoration and acceptance are an enduring pleasure.  They're not afraid to show us their open, honest, little hearts of love.  Ah... it makes me sigh with delight to think of it!

That's how GOD feels about us, beloved. Don't you love that truth?

Daddy doesn't want us to hesitate or hold back any of our adulation for Him or "need" of Him; He stands gladly poised to supply everything we need at all times.  We're His kids, and He's well able to take good care of us.  Amen.

I tell Him so, from time to time, as I thank Him for my life.  When my mother left the earth, she remanded me to His worthy custody, and Daddy has taken good care of me.  I lean in to Him and tell Him that with tears as often as I think of it.  He richly deserves all of my love and trust and heartfelt expression of intense adoration.  The "fire" of my love I will not withhold from Him.

The One Who my soul loves supplies all of my needs according to His riches in Glory by Christ Jesus, and I will "lean in to Him", wrap grateful arms around His neck, and inhale the sweet fragrance of His bountiful Breast all the days of my life.  I pray you all are willing to do the same, because nothing blesses Him more than our passion for Him conveyed without hesitation, reservation, or shame.

Bless Him today with your hugs and kisses, and thank Him for supplying all your needs all the days that you live. Lean in to Him and bless His Soul with the warmest and most earnest embrace of your heart. He will return your passion with overwhelming, unspeakable JOY and love.

Faithfully in Jesus,
DADDY'S GIRL

"... fervent in spirit, serving the Lord."
(Romans 12:11b)