Tuesday, June 24, 2014

Thoughts a New Bible Brings

I took delivery of a new Bible today.  As I gratefully anointed its cover and pages, dedicating its use to Daddy's purposes, I recalled how I was raised to love Him and to know that, no matter what, HIS word is true.  My entire being welled with tears as I remembered His love-light shining through my mother and how I clung to His words of life through her.  I was raised to love Him, but that was just the beginning.  As I grew into womanhood it became necessary for me to grasp hold of my raising in ways personally pertaining to my life and witness and testimony before Him... and I did.  Thank You, Jesus.

As I held the Bible I prayed over and remembered His truths through my mother and the church in which I was raised (prior to the enemy's ravages of it), I wept inside.  I had the realization of the love of God planted within me when I was just a child, now grown to bloom and flourishing... now living and breathing, ready to be shared and being shared with multitudes in His Name.  I saw the beauty of it all as orchestrated through God's plan revealed to me so clearly... and I rejoice!

Over the years, the word of God has been breathed through my spirit in many glorious ways.  God explains Himself in sonnets spoken to my heart in worship and praise, in words from His Spirit directly to mine as I inquire of Him and His goodness from day to day, and in signs and wonders in His Spirit realm revealed to my eyes.  He is the unceasing love of my heart and life, and my passion for Him and knowledge of His greatness only increases daily as I breathe and bask in His radiating "Son"-shine.

He Himself is the discerner of the thoughts and intents of my heart, for HE is the Word of God made flesh, and I love Him.  His light has revealed and uncovered the tents, shanties, and buildings of my life - whether made of wood, hay, or stubble - and His shaking (like no other) has stripped, exposed, corrected, cleansed, purified, and healed me.  To date, it continues.  Amen.

Dear friends, keep seeking out, receiving, and obeying His written word and His Spirit's utterances to you each day.  Prayerfully hide them in your hearts that they will accomplish the work for which they were sent.  Intimacy with Abba is the key to accomplishing all things He has commanded.  Without entering into privately personal, constant union and interchange born of His Spirit's fire meshed with ours in humility, trust, strength, confidence, anointing, blessing, and power - we can do nothing in fullness.  Allow the passion Jesus pours inside of you to overwhelm and overflow the banks of your souls towards Abba, always... and you will be blessed to endure and obey, faithfully, in Christ's Name!
"For the word of God is alive and full of power; sharper than any two-edged sword; piercing to the dividing line of the soul and spirit and of the joints and marrow; and it is a discerner of the thoughts and intents of the heart." (Heb. 4:12)

DADDY'S GIRL

"... fervent in spirit, serving the Lord."
(Romans 12:11b)