Thursday, June 12, 2014

Trade Folly for Wisdom and Live



Please never think it a bad or weak thing to humble yourself and obey the Lord. As believers, there will never be a time in our lives when we are not subject to Him; for that, I AM THANKFUL, because God is the only One Who knows what He's doing. Period.

Father, in Jesus' Name, please shield us from the dangerous deceptions of pride - for the unteachable are unreachable.  I know about this first hand... unchecked, pride's ravages shred and decimate young and old for generations.  Instead, dear God, please cause us to bow humbly to Your Wisdom and live!

Pray for my Godly perseverance, beloved; it's being tested mightily, and I am determined not to yield to the folly of impatience or immaturity's irritants.  In Jesus' Name, I remand my heart, mind, will, and emotions to Daddy's custody... for that's the only way His wise love will find me and rise up in me, that I have His ability to endure.

How many of you know what I mean?  A lot of you, I think... and my prayers are with you.

In Jesus' Name,
DADDY'S GIRL
 
"... fervent in spirit, serving the Lord."
(Romans 12:11b)