Thursday, August 14, 2014

Bow Now!


This has been one of my favorite Bible verses for a long time.  I love its power and promise.  I adore Daddy's assurance that this marvelous day is coming for everybody (including the devil), and none of us have to worry or fret about our God's Sovereignty being proclaimed in obedience throughout the universe, on the tongues of every living creature, forever.  Just as surely as the Lord lives, y'all - it's going to happen!

So, my heartfelt outcry to the unsaved is this:  Don't wait until Judgment Day, ladies and gentlemen; bow now!  Enter the Ark of Safety through faith in Jesus Christ while there is yet time.  See and know the Lord's beautiful face and countenance in peace - for when it is too late, that's exactly what it will be, eternally.

I have decided to bow now... I prostrate my life before the Lord God Almighty Who is King of my being.  I have never been sorry about it because I realize that, without Him, I am nothing. I lovingly urge you to receive the same truth and do likewise.  That's all I can say except:

"Even so, come, Lord Jesus." (Rev. 22:20b)

Praying God's mercy on all the unsaved,
DADDY'S GIRL


"... fervent in spirit, serving the Lord."
(Romans 12:11b)