Tuesday, September 23, 2014

For "the Unknown"

Lately I've encountered a prime example of how not choosing to focus on Daddy can only further bind and entangle souls desiring freedom.
Totally bypassing any suggestion to focus on the Father (looking upward) rather than focusing on our surroundings is what keeps us grounded and restless and struggling.
Only God can affect change in others, and doing so is His specialty.  Knowing and rejoicing in that truth is where our hearts can come in for the benefit of ourselves and others; the effectual, fervent prayer of the righteous is able to conquer altogether everything that blocks, binds, hinders, and prohibits willing souls from coming into freedom through forgiveness.
What a comfort that is! And above all, what an ongoing lesson it is for me (and you) to utterly reject all of the enemy's attempts to destroy my heart's tenderness towards others by snaring me with grievances regarding their behavior. Lovingly and sincerely lifting them to the arms of Holy Spirit for deliverance and repair is the best thing to be done for every heart involved.  Amen.
Thank You, Jesus, for Your constant prayers covering my heart, mind, will, and emotions - for without Your tendering, my heart would be hopelessly hard, and my voice would be mute. Your goodness, faithfulness, and power have kept my heart opened to Your warm springs of healing in understanding and tenderness. Indeed, the same hand that touches me in forgiveness allows me to forgive others and pray Your heart of change rescues them from every offense. Lord, I love You.
May the Blood of Jesus cleanse every wound and the Oil of the Spirit accomplish complete healing and restoration, in Christ's Precious Name. Amen.
DADDY'S GIRL
"... fervent in spirit, serving the Lord."
(Romans 12:11b)