Thursday, March 12, 2015

A Promise Fulfilled

I haven't been online posting much in the past weeks because God has brought a miracle to my life through one of His "suddenlies"...

I am married again.

I am still on my honeymoon at this writing, and my new husband and I are enjoying each other and the sincere, honest, heartfelt, joyous love the Godhead has established in our midst.

It's a miracle... a miraculous and marvelous, wondrous answer to prayer, and a mega-promise made by God to me literally years and years ago (after the heartbreak of divorce) has been fulfilledHALLELUJAH!


God is good, Saints, and so much more than that!

To those of you who've put your hope in God alone all I can say is you've got it in the right place.  Keep hoping.  Keep watching.  Keep praying in faith believing His promises, for what He's done for this grateful daughter He'll do for ALL HIS SONS AND DAUGHTERS who believe...

... for He is faithful.

God bless y'all!


(Mrs.) DADDY'S GIRL  =0)