Wednesday, April 8, 2015

A Personal Declaration of Thanks

Thank You, God, for saving my life last night.  I will not fully realize Your unstoppable provision until I get to Heaven.

You stopped that car - we could have died; there was nothing in our power to be done. But You, my Lord, looked at the death coming and proclaimed over  us, "Not So!"

HALLELUJAH!

Abba, if I was in the wrong place at the wrong time, I am sorry. That's a serious matter - that's an important thing.

I will re-set my mind to ask for every jot and tittle of Your will; I will not assume that I know what to do.

Thank You, God.  Thank You, my God, for saving my life last night. Your GREAT mercy found us and freed us from the gaping maw of death.  We escaped the fowler's snare, and our souls were preserved.

Blessed always be the Name of the Lord!

Amen.

DADDY'S GIRL

"... fervent in spirit, serving the Lord."
(Romans 12:11b)