Thursday, December 31, 2015

2015: Daddy Does It Again

This has been yet another miraculous year of promises fulfilled, thanks to Daddy. God falls no shorter than His word, my friends. Years ago, He told me I would be married again, and I am. Looking down at the five-looped diamond ring He put on my finger last March (attached, of course, to a man I dearly love) fills my heart with confidence for the future. Confidence in His abilities on my behalf. God is faithful.
 
My mother left earth nearly 24 years ago and, before she left, she asked the Lord to please take care of me. He promised her He would, and He has mightily kept His promise.
 
Over the years, deliverance after deliverance has powerfully freed my soul, and it continues serving His purpose for me to this day. Just because we're healed in one area doesn't mean we don't still need healing in other areas; I've known that for quite a while. We're never finished moving from glory to glory and freedom to freedom in Jesus, y'all... and that's a fabulous thing. God's loving hands will always be upon us. That's a guarantee; Hallelujah.
 
O, how I love the Lord! He has taken GOOD care of me, and it delights me to no end to tell Him so "to His Face".

Merciful God, by Your power and mercy I declare that I am never taking my hand out of Yours, for I am warmed and comforted there. You watch over my soul when I am challenged, weary, in pain, and sorrowful... and You alone have turned my trials to Victory and my mourning into shouts of JOY. I love You with all of my being, and my heart is eternally Yours. (I cover all my words with the Blood of Jesus Christ of Nazareth Who came in the flesh.)

Beloved, the same God Who has kept me is well able to keep you. I pray this year has been excellent for all of you also and - if it hasn't - I pray God's strength and encouragements to your souls so you will hold on to Him and trust Him in all of 2016 and through the end.

Happy (Gregorian) New Year!

DADDY'S GIRL

"... fervent in spirit, serving the Lord."
(Romans 12:11a)